Master Mind Prayer - Personal
The purpose of praying the Master Mind prayer is to help us affirm, claim, and embrace our life’s divine plan.
Read through each step slowly and with intention. Pause for several seconds between each step to truly absorb the process and to allow the prayer to unfold.
- I SURRENDER: I admit that my personal self is powerless to solve my problems, powerless to improve my life. I need help.
- I BELIEVE: I believe that a power greater than myself — the Master Mind, the One Presence and One Power active in the Universe — can change my life.
- I AM READY TO BE CHANGED: I realize that erroneous, self-defeating thinking is the cause of my problems, unhappiness, fears, and failures.
- I DECIDE TO BE CHANGED: I make a decision to surrender my will and my life to the Master Mind. I am willing to be changed at depth. I am willing to place my life under the direction of the Master Mind and to remain open to God’s will.
- I UNDERSTAND AND I FORGIVE: I understand that self-empowering thoughts and courageous actions prosper me now. I now forgive myself and all others for all real and imagined mistakes and shortcomings.
- I ASK, BELIEVING: In the awareness of the Master Mind, I ask believing that my heart’s desire is fulfilled now. I state my specific requests, knowing that the Master Mind is fulfilling my needs. My statement/request: ________________.
- I CLAIM: I claim my heart’s desire and affirm that I am now demonstrating it in my life.
- I GIVE THANKS: I give thanks that the Master Mind is now responding to my needs and I joyously assume the very feelings of my heart’s desires fulfilled.
- I DEDICATE MY LIFE: I now have a covenant in which it is agreed that I am supplied with an abundance of all things necessary to live a successful and joyous life. I dedicate myself to be of maximum service to God; to live in a manner that sets the highest example for others to follow; and to remain responsive to God’s guidance.
I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement, gratitude and expectancy. I am at peace. I am content.