In this sermon I preached in October 2016, I share the importance of knowing that our divinity and our feelings of self-worth are deeply connected. When we remember that we are human beings, much more than human “doings” or “havings,” we feel better about ourselves and how we can share our divine gifts in the world.
Follow Blog via Email
- Clay Bailey on Autumn Prayer
- nrgdoc on A Place of Peace
- A Prophet Among Us | Faith for the Journey on Taking it to the Street – Destined to Rise – Part 5 of 5
- Know What Prayer Can Do | Faith for the Journey on Building a Winning Team – Destined to Rise – Part 3 of 5
- A Compassionate Teammate | Faith for the Journey on Building a Winning Team – Destined to Rise – Part 3 of 5